Director: Dr. Kristina Uban, and in association with Public Health, IISBR and FIBRE.
The Developing Brains Laboratory is seeking a part-time (40% effort at 16 hours per week for first year, with potential for promotion to full-time Lab Manager in Years 2-3) research assistant to facilitate the launch of Dr. Uban’s research program at UCI.
Applicants with the following skill set are encouraged to apply:
- Clinical experience with children and adolescents (preferably with developmental disabilities).
- Highly organized, independent and self-motivated
- Confident in performing & reporting descriptive statistics of collected data
- Strong statistical modeling background (hierarchical regression, linear mixed-modeling, exploratory statistics, mediation/moderation models)
- Background in MRI acquisition and/or processing
- Previous research experience
- Able to navigate Internal Review Board applications
- Experience with programming (preferably R)
Contact to apply or for more information:
Kristina A Uban, PhD
Assistant Professor, Public Health
University of California Irvine
Office: AIRB 2074, 949-824-9577